Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Springs are SOLD....

Lowering springs for your B5 / B5.5 Passat, Approx lowering is 60mm(2.2") front & 40mm(1.6") rear. Springs have Less than 60 miles on them. They are new springs. Going with coilovers, bought from ECS Tuning part # ES#248219 Springs ride and handle well. Looking to get 120. plus shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
approx. lowering...

I have the same spring for about the same time, and this is what is look like on my b5 1.8t on 17'' ... hope it help you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the same spring for about the same time, and this is what is look like on my b5 1.8t on 17'' ... hope it help you.

Very nice thank you.

Is there any rubbing between your tires and the fender liners when you go over bumps?
What are your tires aspect ratio, it looks like you run on 35, am I correct?

·
Registered
80 Posts
it's a pleasure to help, as for the tire, wheel spec everything.

I was running 225/45r17, on a 8 '' wheel, offset of 35, 10 mm spacer on the back (but I would have need 15 mm to be flush, this year it will be ;) ) .

And for the fender liner no issue with that, as long as your strut are in good shape there's no problem, just the perfect setup for daily drive. I know the trend right now is to have bag, or extremly low coilover, but it's not for everybody and the lowering brang by these spring make it look, feel and drive good.

I'm I doing the sell or what ahah !? If I were you, i would try them, as the price is pretty fair, your not losing anything by trying it, but believe me, it's pretty good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts