Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My my my this is a pleasent surprise. I finally found ALOT of people that feel the way i fee about my car(03black/black) passat...

Can anyone suggest where i should start the modifying??? :???:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey you have the same ride I do :thumbup:
I put on a kamei grill inpro mirror covers first and after that the mods just keep coming. Good like trying to quit modding once you've started
And welcome to the club 8)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome!! Your first mods depend on where you wanna start? Is it looks? How about releasing some hidden power from your :b5: heart?

Soldja :drink:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Your options are ENDLESS my friend...

just to start...check out my profile (east), enjoytheview (east), jomon (east), steeler b (west), jesstzn (canada) for some 5.5 black beauties beauties...

welcome to the club! :thumbup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the Club. :beer: Which model did you buy? 1.8t, 30v? Manual or Tip? As far as the mods, I'd start with wheels and suspension.

·
Registered
487 Posts
K&N was first for me, then wheels & exhaust, then some body work (spoilers & eyelids), then tint (tails and windows), then NB Turbo badge, then GIAC IBE chip.

Oh, and of course, the fuzzy dice!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
oboy hear we go again....just kiding welcom and post pics

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
This was my first mod, though I guess it's really a Golf mod :D :

A good place to start would be to look through the Info Forum to get an idea of what mods (and maintenance stuff) other members have posted about.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
19 Participants
Syncroq5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing