Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
"""""""""""hey everyone, i just bought a 2001 passat gls 1.8T 5spd,absolutely love the car , anyways i was just wondering if anyone has a APR chip in their cars and also if anyone knows how good the ABT sport suspension pakage(strut+springs)is because i can get it for about 1100$cnd.
Also i was wondering if anybody put a custom wheel in their cars and if it fit well because my passat has the stock ugly vinyl rubbery thing that just plain sucks.""""""""

and it was called NEW GUY

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The GREEK said:
My first post said:

"Welcome to the brand new Club B5 discussion forums!"

:wink:
You are like Jesus- history started from you, thanks (no jokes) :bow: :bow: :bow:
I learned a LOT of things.Pitty, I am not able to meet few of you "en vivo"

My post was cold business: "where to find sways and struts?",I've got 1 answer- "go to GB" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Great question - mine was to introduce myself that I had just bought and took delivery of a 2003 VW Passat in the owner's section and that was EXACTLY one year ago today! Happy B-Day Passat! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Sullie

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Posted: 2002-06-20 Thu 5:15
hotani said:
yep, I've got the enfig antenna pictured above and it is a perfect fit. Can't comment on the reception since I never listen to the radio.

Only problem with the enfig is that you have to buy the whole antenna assembly (but only use the screw-on mast) for $40 which is a bit more pricey than the s2k. It depends on whether or not you can live with the overhang of the larger s2k antenna.
first on record anyway... don't know how to find posts from 2000!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I dont remember the specifics, just being treated like a newbie. I still have some issues because of that. :nervous:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts