Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Took me a while to figure out how to post pics. Felt like a retard. Oh, and it's supposed to be "First Pics" not "Fist Pics"... lest anyone took their kids and ran screaming! My bad. :oops:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is. It's called Pacific Blue Pearl. It's actually quite nice and it changes shades constantly with different light.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Very nice, Beavis :) Lucky guy, you have HIDs :)

Oh, and you can edit existing posts, just FYI. Notice at the top right of your post is an EDIT button next to the QUOTE button.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gig103 said:
you can edit existing posts, just FYI. Notice at the top right of your post is an EDIT button next to the QUOTE button.
Thanks! I edited the title to make it less repulsive! :)

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Man, im' jealous now :lol: . I love the color on it bro, it looks amazing :thumbup: . Anyways, good luck with it and let us know on futur mods.......Rah.............. :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure I won't mod it much, since it brand new and it's more for practical purposes... and besides I'm over 40 (y'know.. boring). Been through all that stuff. I have ordered a bra and mud flaps though, which will pop the exterior a bit. Oh, and do I get credit for the NB sunglass holder?

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Beavis, nice looking 8 you have their. VWGUY4EVER, has the same color on his 6 speed so I seen how sexy this color looks in person. :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts