Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You know, I was going to comment on this but really I don't give a shit other than if he's good enough to play I hope he plays. Kluwe on the other hand needs to learn he isn't good enough to be called an average punter.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,871 Posts
I automatically assumed all men that dressed in tights and jumped on each other while making grunting noises and pulling each others hair were openly gay?

:p

On a more serious note I am highly interested to see how this plays out. If there are two stalwarts in the "probably not going to go over very well category" in my mind it would be the NFL and NASCAR. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction, I'm not gay but I do hope for the day when all people can enjoy equal rights to be whatever they are and not make it be an issue. In my mind the fact that we are even discussing it shows how society as a whole still has not come to terms with the situation.

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
1 - Try not to misspell the word "gay" whilst gay bashing.
2 - What kind of douche likes their own post, Instagram or otherwise. Poor taste.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,871 Posts
Emulation of a canine auditory calling. Kind gentleman Samwise sir, you appear to have sustained a extenuating phobia of placing a woman's mammaries, derriere, and genital region/s on your facial landscape. This behavior has led me to believe you exhibit behavior becoming that of a man who exhibits a great fondness for phallic shaped objects. I highly suggest you increase the levels of your masculinity by promptly placing a great longitudinally focused force against the next UPS employee that you come into contact with. This action should be followed by placing thine self onto your patellas and begging for mercy and fortitude from our loving and ever powerful governing omnipresent force. Remove thyself immediately from the confine's of this great united states of Americas grandest deception. My brother, fellow kindred spirit, and disenchanted soul, I beg of you, remove yourself from the clutches of this predicament, do not allow yourself to succumb to the warm embrace of this mastery of deception.

Your kindred spirit in arms,

- Sir Bigupyaself

·
Registered
459 Posts
You know, I was going to comment on this but really I don't give a shit other than if he's good enough to play I hope he plays.
I really don't give a shit about football...but I agree. If he's good enough to play, then I wanna see him get drafted. I think everyone is making way too big of a deal of it though...like I know all the football player stereotypes and such (and tbh those stereotypes are becoming a thing of the past, my freshman year at a small Christian college before I transferred had me living on the same floor as all the football players and they loved me lol) but I'm pretty sure that whatever team picks him won't give two shits about his sexuality as long as he's good at football. People who don't play the sport seem more upset by it than those who will actually be on the field with him, lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Gay men in NFL? Well why the hell not? However, I think everyone should make a point of identifying themselves by the person they are, not the type of sex partner they prefer.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Not sure all the player's motivations for the announcement, but it will be made a mountain or a molehill based on the whims of the media. Maybe if every gay person in every field of endeavor were to come out on a specific day, the world would be so overloaded with the stunning news that all media would crash and we could all go on with our boring lives. As usual, the only way most people care about sexual orientation is when it's put in their face. Otherwise a nice person is a nice person and an asshole is still an asshole. No pun intended.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts