Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After much trial, i finally sold the car, and have a few things left. I will eventually take pictures of the stuff, but right now, off the top of my head this is what i have.

Stock Springs for 98 1.8T sedan. $50 picked up, or $80 shipped...

Factory Bosh ICM for the 4 cylinder. I replaced it with another one trying to fix a misfire (turned out to be water in the coil wells) Works perfectly, or your money back. $80 shipped

I have 2 fuel pump relays #372 i think. I bought 2 of them to make sure when i was tracing the same misfire. Threw a few codes that directed me towards the FPR. $30 shipped each

I may find a few more things, but these parts i know are within my reach. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as i can.

Payment preferably thru paypal, shipping the next day.

LMK

nagyboby[remove]@gmail.com

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am glad to hear you sold the passat. I guess you will be riding in the impala ss now. Did you sell the car through craigslist?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, i sold it on craigslist, a cat from binghamton, ny bought it, and i got a straight $5k for it... a shame really, since these casrs are way better than that... but it still beats the biggest offer i got for it so far ($3k)... and the trade-in of $2k... well, no Impala SS for me at this time... I';m gonna dive a semi, so i really don't need a car... only to go to the yard to pick up the truck. so... we're getting my wife an 06 Honda CR-V. than after maybe a year of trucking (or earlier, i'll get myself something nice to play with... charger perhaps? don't know yet... Although i loved the Impala SS, that thing kicks ass, and the sound of the dual exhaust v8... man that's a different story.

anyways. I'll need some extra cash to pay the down payment, so get these things off of me. I won't be gone per se, but i'll visit much less than mefore :)

You guys were a good sport, and i liket hanging around here... Maybe i'll post some pics of the truck i'm gonna drive :) Anyways, thank you guys again for all the help, that you guys provided...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks attlia. I have my colorado red passat advertised on craigslist now as of sun. I am looking ot upgrade to an audi A6. I don't want to trade her in because I will not get much for it. I hope craigslist works for me like it did for you. I am asking $8000 obo, do you think that is too much?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how many miles? that seems to be the key element. i got mad lucky. Everyone was bitching about my 129k (with obvious resons at that) so i really needed someone who actually took it. he loved german cars. almost bought an M3, and an Acura. both fell thru, I was the third, and he fell in love. understandably. the APR chip is sure kicking. He called me back 3 times today to say that hes speechless. :D oh well. some sorrow on my part, but we needed the money already.

Good luck with the sale. make sure you get the best pictures you can. (and if you want, i can take some good pix of your baby) because that makes or brakes the deal on craigslist.

cheers

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think I took good quality pics. I have 99,000 miles and it is a 98. That is an average of 12k miles/year. Well I am glad you sold the car and good luck with everything. It was great meeting you.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bentley shipped. I'll edit the first post to reflect current stuff... I have a stock set of spings. $50 picked up, and $80 shipped... LMK

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Having problems with the vag? Sucks to be you man, sucks to be you. :lol:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
We're reading "vag" two different ways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts