Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after having the Fliks sit in my basement for a couple weeks i finally got it all installed.
Heres what i went with:
18 x 8.5 Flik Artics (Silver w/ a Polished Lip)
235-40-18 Toyo Proxes 4
H&R Sport Springs
Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks
The ride is harsher, but not that bad. I love the drop it is just low enought to eliminate most of the wheel gap, but still high enough to take speed bumps without having to angle over them.
So i had a photoshoot today here are the pics from that, there are no before shots, because steelies and a 3'' wheel gap was to ugly to take a picture off :lol: :

Then the park ranger came over and started asking me and my dad some questions about the car. He thought it was an A4 (better then nice Jetta :lol: ).

Yes, i am a pic whore :lol:
So what does everyone think.

-Jordan

·
Registered
745 Posts
WOW, looks really good jordan. I really like the fliks, they look good and have an awesome prices. They are actually my second choice, after the HP evos! The car is looking good and the pics are great man! Congrats :thumbup: :b5: .5

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Rich :wink:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasnt trying to be immature. Sorry. I just didnt really appreciate the barf emoticon there. If you said maybe clean the wheel wells a little bit i would have aggreed. But the way you said it, i felt was a little immature. Sorry if i came off wrong. I just never really thought about cleaning them before.
Oh and thanx for the thumbsup Rich :thumbup:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Way sweet mods!!!

A B5 just the way God intended them. Not too high, not too low.
:bow: Good Job! :bow:

Don't jump to upgrade the breaks now just because they are partially visible. The 4-wheel disks are 4-wheel disks, and our Beloved B5's have that edge over many other cars anyway. :)

Love them snowflake rims.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I wasnt trying to be immature. Sorry. I just didnt really appreciate the barf emoticon there. If you said maybe clean the wheel wells a little bit i would have aggreed. But the way you said it, i felt was a little immature. Sorry if i came off wrong. I just never really thought about cleaning them before.
Oh and thanx for the thumbsup Rich :thumbup:
No, I am one the that should apologize. The barf comment was indeed out of line and I have removed it. Like I said before, great looking car. :wink:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.