Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally think I got the pics figured out. Hopefully, these fell in chronological order. I wanna send props to sklass for all the stuff I got from him. Next mod is the chip since I didn't win the raffle for wett chip from falco. Then brakes. List of mods to date:
Exhaust tip from vw
stubby antenna
kamei grille
neuspeed springs(only had 9000 miles when installed, figured shocks would last at least another5-10000 miles.
neuspeed rear sway
yokohoma 18s
borbet type td wheels from b5miami. I guess you can't get them anymore

I still gotta long way to go. Future mods is wett chip, brembo rotors, stop tech brakes, dv valve, and maybe just maybe the rs6 body kit. Hope y'all like it.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
They are Votex tips, they dont look that bad, but if you did a simple bumper cutout and straightend them and ran them through the bumper instead of under it i think it would look alot better :thumbup: :thumbup:
Pics look alot better vertically lined up no more scrolling :lol:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I love the transition from stock to modded. Looks great, i love the originality :thumbup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. The tip does look silly because upon install it just won't stay parallel with the ground. :thumbdow: I got it at the dealership. It's curved down to go under, but I guess I could flip it over and cut it out with a dremel or something. What do you think. Oh ya, does anyone now why the plastic kick panels and front and rear valances start turning white? It's not wax and there's no heat there?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.