Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Passat about 3 weeks ago after taking some of your advices and went back and forth with the dealer. after that I got too busy (can you imagine after 3 weeks I only had less than 300 miles on it???) to take a picture of her or come here to post anything, as I promised I would show her picture. anyway, very glad that finally I own a Passat! as a newbie, I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture here as well as how to dress her up. once I do I'd love to show the result!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome hoppi. You'll learn a lot here, especially by searching the archives. What kind of car did you have previously if I may ask?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
......good question. I've sold it. It was a '97 Mazda protege: you can imagine how different I feel when driving. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
hoppi said:
......good question. I've sold it. It was a '97 Mazda protege: you can imagine how different I feel when driving. :)
I hope you are happy, hoppi. :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looks like we've got a happi hoppi! :)

Ok, maybe my recycled pun is lame . . .

Congratulations on the Passat! I'm sure you'll love it.

Adding photos is pretty easy. You can play around with the testing forum if you want, but you probably won't need to. Just find a site to host your pics (e.g. www.photobucket.com is free). Then go to the advanced reply and click the "insert image" button. A little window will pop up. Just paste the IMG info from photobucket for the pic you want into the window. Be sure to click "Preview post" to make sure your picture actually shows up. :thumbup:

P.S. The Showroom is a good place to post your pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great! thanks y'all for the tips. I had a big meeting next month so I guess I'll surf around for a little while first and get her ready for the showroom ;)
I really love the car! up to now, my best purchase ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts