Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

Just got my Passat back from the mechanic and installed the Eibach Pro System. Just some pics that I rushed due to daylight. Will try to post better ones. One question? Does it take some time before they totally settle?

Before

After

Wood

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
julianfang said:
congrats, it looks great. :thumbup: It'll take about 2 weeks for your new suspension to fully settle.
Julian bro thanks for the compliment. I was a little nervous about Eibach's but actually like the way it looks. I thought it would take a bit for them to settle. Thanks again.

Wood

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
looks great, it will look better in a few weeks.

Kevin

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lookin sweet! I like those rims too. I have the same set up. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'll put them up.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Welcome to the Eibach Pro System club :lol:

For some reason your wheels remind me of Cragar wheels.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'd agree with A-Tiller... it will settle a bit, but not 1/4".

I got an Eibach Pro System installed less than a week ago, and I notice a very slight bit of settling (I've been driving the shit out of it), but I don't expect it to drop any more than it has.

A-Tiller has the Eibach Pro System too (he's had it for a while), and I think his has only had very slight settling... if any?

Good choice in suspension. Have fun with it. Looks nice.
Jimmy :)

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Mine settled close to 1/4 inch not quite but close.

Also, it is actually lower than the advertised 1.2" so maybe that's why I thought it settled down that far. The drop is very close to 1.5" IMO.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
good stuff man, nice rims :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.