Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I finally debadge my passat :) it is a 99 1.8T and i have owned it for about 1 month and half now. TOday the sun was out and it was a beautiful day so at the end of the day i deceided to debadge it. It went great and you can barely see it. Have to thank my friend mac d :) for helping me out...
Here are the pics

The car with the badge

THe passat wit the badge... my friend tryin to be funny

The car debadge

My friend showing off the good job :)

Interesting spelling wit the letters passat :)

I dunno why the images are not working.. the links work thought.. I know its a little more work but have a look :)
For the ones that dont have the car debadged and like the look i recomend it cuz its an easy job (40 mins and i took it slowly).
As it was said in other topics, its really easy...
What u need is dental floss, goof off and a hair dryer.
On a sunny hot day turn the hair dryer to the max and point it at a letter.. let it stay there for a little bit. Then with a little bit of dental floss (or fishing line) slowly cut trhough the glue and pull the letter off... With a tower and goof off take the excess glue off. after doing it for all the letters wax that part :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) thx dude... My friend came into my small dorm room and arranged it that way. I will prob stick it into my computer screen. So many people wanted the damn letters. Most ppl that passed by the car when i was debadging it asked if they could keep the letters but i told them no cuz i might need to stick them back on (if the ghost was visible) but i wont give it to them anyways :)
curry, my friend is from MA as well..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The car with the badge

The Passat wit the badge... my friend tryin to be funny

My friend showing off the good job

The car debadge

Interesting spelling with the letters Passat

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
or "ASS PAT". I've got the same exact car and just did the same exact thing. "Lewking Gewd!" Good to see more people outside of the normal demographic purchasing these cars besides me ( meaning males who are about 20 years old)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx VWPassatGLX155 :) I dunt know why i couldnt get the pics working. I was in other forums and had no trouble :) thanks though

luvmyb5: :) thx dude. Yeah, i am 19. I was going to buy a gti but couldnt afford it so i saw a passat and i loved it. Beautiful car and definatly a better car for a college student (take friends arround and just put stuff in the car (and i am an art student so its even better)).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
r3awak3n
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing