Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a VW guy for a while now and I finally added a B5.5 Passat to my collection.
I started with a 2000 GLX Jetta then added a 2002 Eurovan (my favorite VW), then a 1992 Mk2 Jetta 8V, then a 2004 Turbo Beetle and now finally a 2005 Passat V6.
I work at a VW dealer here outside of Chicago and I keep my eye open for some nice cheap trade-ins. Seen this Stonehenge Gray Passat in the back of the lot just begging me to take it home.
Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i love those Bistars on B5.5's. I spent about 7 months looking around locally for a set for my wagon and got nothing.
If i where to find a decent set locally. i would get them in a heart beat.
The car looks great man.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the props. I really love the Bistar wheels too and they are in decent condition. The car is pretty darn clean overall. The more I go over it and clean and repair small things I realize I picked up a nice car.
Today I decided to replace the fog bulbs, hood strut, plastic oil breather pipe and install the VW Comfort blinker kit. All went pretty smooth except the comfort blinker took a little longer than intended. My first time taking a Passat apart. I don't know why but this is one of my favorite features in the newer VWs. Glad they have a kit for old school guys like mw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.