Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
sultan special!
That ass wipe has 6 of them. This is the 7th and last one built like this and he didn't take it for some reason. He doesn't even drive these cars cause I'm sure where he lives the roads are full of potholes and have poor nomads roaming with their goats and camels. So my question is, what does he do with all his cars?

G

·
Dude brunei has some butter smooth roads some of which only he has acsess to, and from what i've read he is an excellent driver! Does he waste doe hell yeah! Does he have doe to waste hell yeah!

I heard that when he tires of cars, the ones he chooses not to collect he has tries to sell. If no one wants them, he dumps them into the Ocean!!

He has 2 to 3k cars almost all of which were purchased by family members he has like 400 he personally bought but 5 f50s is still crazy

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
yeah, those shieks have their way when it comes to the exotic custom cars.

The Lamborghini LM suv started out as a custom vehicle commissioned by some middle eastern oil baron or royalty, and there was also another SUV (possibly Bentley) that was specially made for them as well.

I wonder how much that Ferrari wagon is worth these days?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder how many people you could feed with the money to by 5 F-50's? Could he donate maybe 3 of them? How many do you "need"? Sorry, but it's so obvious.

The wagon is just bad. I mean, it's not a bad looking wagon, but a bad-looking Ferrari.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
We tend to collect die-cast models of our dream machines while this guy collects the real thing. But even if I were THAT rich, I'd still do something other than dump it in the seas. Auction it off to charity!

And we have nobody to blame but ourselves (we buy his oil) so we just suck it up and just marvel at a guy that builds his own version of "Disneyland" in his back yard and can buy the winning F1 car of each year like some race horse. Bill Gates has nothing on him! At least Bill donates to charity, albiet mostly to the local state of WA.

By the way, which "ocean" does he dump those cars? There's got to be a few bits that are salvagable ifyou get it early enough!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
I'm sure where he lives the roads are full of potholes and have poor nomads roaming with their goats and camels.
Uhhhh, Brunei is located on the island of Borneo in the South China Sea, along with parts of Malaysia and Indonesia. It's about 500 miles southeast of Vietnam. It's not in the Middle East.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Altair 4 said:
I'm sure where he lives the roads are full of potholes and have poor nomads roaming with their goats and camels.
Uhhhh, Brunei is located on the island of Borneo in the South China Sea, along with parts of Malaysia and Indonesia. It's about 500 miles southeast of Vietnam. It's not in the Middle East.

and on top of that.. Brunie is apparently a very beautiful little place, full of oil... everyone that lives there has lots of $$

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
The Sultanate of Brunei, as Altair 4 pointed out, is in SE Asia where I hail from, and is a left-over from British colonial times and is still protected by the Britian (there is a Gurkha garrison there). The "country" is basically owned by the Sultan of Brunei and his family. Its means they own all the oil and gas reserves too. They can afford to buy one of these every day for the rest of their lives ...

BTW, I believe US and Brit troops use it for jungle warfare training ... as it has no deserts :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.