Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows where to get fenders rolled? I live in southwestern PA, by the way...

And, a few questions...

Does the paint wrinkle when they are rolled?
How much would it cost, on average?
And is it necessary to roll them if I get 18's?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i have 18x8's on a lowered W8 and i didn't need to roll the fenders. I think we can fit 19's with no problems, but if they are too wide or bigger than that you will have problems. i would say 19x9's might be too wide, but 19x8's should be fine

not sure about rolling the fender though, havn't done it or seen it done b4. i know some people here have done it though.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
jeffsu350 said:
i have 18x8's on a lowered W8 and i didn't need to roll the fenders. I think we can fit 19's with no problems, but if they are too wide or bigger than that you will have problems. i would say 19x9's might be too wide, but 19x8's should be fine

not sure about rolling the fender though, havn't done it or seen it done b4. i know some people here have done it though.
and yeah, the offset is important. i just went to tirerack and picked my car and then the rims that would fit, based of tirerack, so i dont really know the offset of my rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.