Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Komfort Sedan 2.0 TSI
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I brought my 2009 Passat Sudan 2.0 turbo CCTA to the Steeler for my transmission cooler lines because I just didn't have the time to do it myself I needed my car back on the road ASAP. They gave me a call to 1,467 I talked to a couple people and was sold that I was being ripped off like double or triple charged so I called them up and talked to them and they said oh well we thought we were placing the cooler too we're actually taking $700 off and so I said well are you replacing the filter and doing a trans flush and I got told no it's not necessary in these cars which I guess I'm going to do myself because it's totally necessary at this point it's like black the ATF is black anyway I just wanted to know if anybody had dealer software and could give me the book time on changing the trans cooler lines they told me it's three and a half hours I heard from somebody else it was an hour and whatever I'm just trying to figure out what it really is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Komfort Sedan 2.0 TSI
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called the dealer and said can you send me an itemized invoice and was then told we lowered your price $697 smh because of some dumb reason... Much better car is back on the road and living life. I seriously love my Passat everything about it driving it working on it it's a great car.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts