Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, just get a feel what's out there, looking to trade for a different set of wheels. Just got these in Nov. and have been on the car for about 2 month, here is a pic. of the wheels

235/35/19 (F) 265/30/19 (R) continental sport contact 2

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
dizzzzzzam dem shiznitz look hot. You might want to hit Q.Sound up for his wheels

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thought aobut it, but I'm looking for something else other then a 5 spoke. But his wheels are nice!!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
the carlsons are hot also

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the props. But I'm thinking of some BBS ch's or sometype of bbs style. Like I said just seeing what's out there. Thanks for all the offers guys

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Alex.. those would look HOT on his car.. thing is he doesnt want staggered! :confused::poke:

andy andy andy.. when will you learn.. staggered is PIMP! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Alex. that's exactly what I was thinking, RGR's or RS-GT are pure hotness. I would swap in a sec.!!!! Anybody have a set, looking for non-staggered :D

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
aoei74 said:
Alex. that's exactly what I was thinking, RGR's or RS-GT are pure hotness. I would swap in a sec.!!!! Anybody have a set, looking for non-staggered :D
Geeeez Andy :D !!! . Anyways, you guys should come down to the March 26th GTG, that guy carry the RS-GT's/RGR's . I guess i can start thinking about the Milano's again if you get rid of theses .... i just did not want to have the same wheels then soemone else in the NW :p .

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, alright. Well, you know we are 2 hrs away. I think if you really like the milano's you should get em!!!!!

I guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for a set of bb's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts