Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Not my style personaly and just for your info, wheel GB's are VERY hard to get enough interest because finding however many people needed that all want that exact same wheel in same size, etc. is a challenge. How many sets are they asking to get in the GB???

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rollininstyle2004 said:
Not my style personaly and just for your info, wheel GB's are VERY hard to get enough interest because finding however many people needed that all want that exact same wheel in same size, etc. is a challenge. How many sets are they asking to get in the GB???

Just go this email from them

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our company and products, we have many of these wheels, let us know about how many sets you will want to purchase and we will make a great deal, up to $100 off each set. Thank you and have a nice day.

-Edgar K.
Need4Speed Motorsports

you can contact them directly @

[email protected]

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curry said:
Those are sick! :eek: I'd buy em if I didn't already have rims! :wink: What happened with your 4th rim?
Got the insurance money but i can't find a replacement for it .
Tirerack wont know when they will receive that rim.
Im thinking in buying a new set and sell those 3 individually to people in the same situation ( bent , lost , damaged rim), maybe on Ebay.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HHPassatKY said:
it depends on how fast you can get this gb going
i am looking into buying some wheels on ebey tomorow
if this guy goes down a $100 i would buy them right now

these are the wheels i was looking to buy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2470822421&category=43958&sspagename=STRK:MEBWA:IT&rd=1

resko
I dont think i will get 10 people to commit to those weels to have the full 100.00
But you can contact them directly , tell them about this Thread and they will give you a good discount for them...

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curry said:
Fab, I think you should get rims you'll at least have access to if you bend one! Go somewhere else to get em. My .02
I was able to get a A1 display model from Tirerack today. it will be here thurday.
The other rims are mounted already .
Damn my tires are soooo loud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts