Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get VW center cap stickers made and shipped in sets of 4 for $15. These would be made using 3m Scotchprint materials and should last the life of the vehicle. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
mabey, lets see some pics and i'll let ya know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
will we be able to get them in different diameters or is it just available in one size. I'll be interested in a 50 diameter one.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Not to put a twist on this viny sticker GB, but you can order a set of the dome shaped OEM VW center logo for about the same price. I believe they are available in 90mm, 49mm, 52mm,58mm and 63mm diameter.

I ordered mine from Bill Spencer last year, he owns Performance Wheel. It is VW OEM center logo (stamped, chrome plated & etched sheet metal and not printed on vinyl). You can email Bill at [email protected] for more info.

Just another option.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
tregate said:
Need 50mm (or 2") VW logo caps or decals for my 17" MAK ENERGY wheels. Gettin' Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires tomorrow!

Tre
Ditto...4 at same size.

I hope there is color options.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have seen the decals on ebay and have to say you can't beat that price. I recommend that you try and get them from him. One thing I would try and find out if they are laminated. If they aren't they won't hold up very long. I was just trying to help out fellow club b5 members. The company I work with primarily deals with fleet graphics, vehicle wraps and digital printing. They were going to do this as a favor to me. If anyone wants anything they can PM me and I will be glad to try and help them out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.