Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok these are coming off my audi a4..possibly. 18 x 8 and the offset is 35 ..fit passat b5 and b5.5's beautifully.

I have these and about 0-400 cash to trade up to something else..straight trade...works also...

the rims are the Flik Lex..now discontinued in this color *anthracite* in the 5 x 112m bolt pattern...they weigh about 21 lbs per rim...

five star open spokes...center caps are relatively new..no fading or peeling..

the rims cosmetically are a 7/10 one rim has a bend HOWEVER..it doesnt affect the dynamics of the wheel..no vibration or anything like that at 140+mph...ask me how i know:lol:

I will include center caps rims, and tires

tires are 2 kumho's spt's...225 40 18..with 75% tread even wear..

2 rear are azenis falken st 115;s one has 10% left (need to replace pretty much)..the other has 35% or so left.

The rims again have curbage, scratches but nothing that is too dramatic..
i can take pics of the rims.

700 SHIPPED FIRM. (shipping alone will be about 150 or so)_so i figure it is fair for 18 inch rims...i can include a new tire if you want ...for an additional 100.00
or 2 new tires for 900 shipped...

let me know!

thank you.
just to give you an idea....i get TONS of compliments on the wheels and especially since it goes so well with black..

WILL ONLY TRADE FOR 17/18 with tires also...something comparable....show me what you got.:)
I DO NOT WANT CHROME.....thanks.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the tires can be a little better..duh:p
;)
tires are fine son!:D..just need to replace one in the next couple weeks.send me your email..cool?

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Hmmmm, maybe a trade for my 17" Flik Lex in silver (or whatever it is)? I might be up for that..... Dunno for sure......

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm bill...sounds tempting however i really thinking about it would love to have a diff design and also perhaps stay with 18's..but you should just sell yours and buy these..i will cut you a pretty good deal locally.:)

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
I'm going to warn you all NOW:

Don't buy from this guy. He eats babies!

:lol: jK goodluck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
dam i would love to trade you for your rims but you dont want chrome :( i want some rims that are easier to wash..my bbs replicas take me like 15 minutes a rim just to get them kinda clean..to many dam spokes

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so what if i eat babies....trade me wheels..
beyotch.:)

yah sorry..i really dont want bling...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump..i replaced the two rear tires today...with 75% tread kumhos...sooo
up it goes again.:)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I would take them for that price if they were near mint. I sold mine close to that price, a little less and they were on my car for only 1 month.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would take them for that price if they were near mint. I sold mine close to that price, a little less and they were on my car for only 1 month.
Well sorry man....mine are not mint..but i think it is a fair deal..

if local i would be giving them for 500 or so..so it is pretty fair.

ok bump for 600.00 shipped.:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts