Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up a GB on supersprint products. Parts and part numbers here: http://www.supersprint.com/a_modelli.asp?gruppo=vwpas

1. me - center exhaust, headers
2. Antoddio - catback
3. tom288 - catback
4. blakwag - headers

If there's enough interest and products (piece by piece, vs. a complete system), I'll ask around and see if we can get a better deal.

And I know, everyone on the list is tentative based on price.

- Julian

·
Registered
581 Posts
id be interested in a center and rear exhaust for a 99 1.8t, maybe a high-flow cat. Also, does the center and rear exhaust make up an entire cat-back exhaust? how does supersprint rank up to brullen?

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IIRC, the V6 catback has to be cross referenced from the Audi listings.

tom288 - catback is center +rear. I would say the supersprint and brullen are both reputable, with the SS maybe a notch better than Brullen.

For a discount, I think we're going to need to at least purchase 5-6 pieces (catback would count as two pieces) to get a good discount.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If people can post the part #'s your interested in, I'll work on getting prices.

Paul, this may go on for a little while since these are "budget" items. Just keep checking back in here once in a while and see where we're at.

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
depends on the price like others have said... but you know what i want :)

887409 Rear exhaust R.
887439 Rear exhaust L.

i'm not sure if i'll have the ca$h, as i'm trying to by myself a place to live though...so the time frame may be an issue more than the money for me

:cry:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
quality_sound said:
Nope. In fact, NO MOD, unless it directly causes the failure of an otherwise covered part, voids ANY warranties. Do a Yahoo! or Google search for the Magnussen-Moss Act.

Paul :thumbup:
I am well informed of the act.

This seems like it might be questionable though...it will change the exhaust flow. Don't downpipes screw up the warranty...that's what i heard.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I thought it might upset the 02 sensor's brain...maybe throw a code. Some of that is covered up to 8 years 80,000 i think.

BTW i think we are hyjacking this post...but at least we might be getting it some attention...I really need a catback!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.