Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done! Count me in for 1 B5.5 set please. Does it matter if it is a wagon or sedan?
Thanks Jack;)
I don't think it matters but I will double check. Let me know about the other stuff we discussed at Dan's I am ready to order some stuff...
Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I've always wanted some nice, non-cheesy door sill for my b5. How do these attach? Just need 3m double stick?

Count me in. I may be able to pick them up as well.

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
I don't think it matters but I will double check. Let me know about the other stuff we discussed at Dan's I am ready to order some stuff...
Thanks,
Jack
No worries, count me in for the new steering wheel with that blue stitching we talked about. Wasn't there something else too?

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,717 Posts
No worries, count me in for the new steering wheel with that blue stitching we talked about. Wasn't there something else too?
yes w8 dome light like mine, i just need to get the sunroof version part number to jack so he can get you a price on it :banghead:

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
$2000.00+++ I think he said for the r36 seats, they are super nice!

That is right, thanks Matt. The skoda green light one:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK looks like we have 8 people for the 8 sets I can get...
I will order them now and they won't show up here until mid July when I come back from Europe though...Well, they will show up but I won't be here to distribute them...
Thanks guys!

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,170 Posts
I can send you the funds whenever. It be cool if you'd bring them up here with you when your visiting.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.