Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEELER: One Month Young - Factory 6 disc trunk and single disc in-dash

A month ago I went back to the dealer to have a factory trunk CD changer and an in-dash CD player installed. Spent over $900 with installation. Oh well, I like the factory look.

Looking to sell both and then buy the VW Euro factory 6 disc in-dash only but need to at least get some of that cost out of the 1st purchase.

Basically brand new. Would could I get for these 2 items? Should I eBay them instead? Put them on a shelf to collect dust?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Re: FEELER: One Month Young - Factory 6 disc trunk and ... (D ZIGNER)

Interested in your one disc in dash cd player. Let me know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts

Honestly, probably like 200 a piece. Don't shelve 'em...there's no point...sell when there's a market for them. For instance, now people are getting double DINs stock...there is no need for the single CD in-dash...

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FEELER: One Month Young - Factory 6 disc trunk and ... (pacent)

pacent,

how's $200 sound, shipping included? are you in a big hurry? i wanted to wait until i get my replacement unit before i remove this one. perhaps a week or 2?

·
Registered
6,241 Posts

I am in need and am Interested in your 6 disc trunk cd changer. Let me know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts

I just learned that this won't work with the trunk changer as well...I thought I was able to run both. Goodluck on trying to find someone else!

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FEELER: One Month Young - Factory 6 disc trunk and ... (pacent)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I just learned that this won't work with the trunk changer as well...I thought I was able to run both. Goodluck on trying to find someone else!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
FYI
The indash factory single CD and the factory trunk changer do work together flawlessly. That is what i have now, installed 4 weeks ago at the dealer. There is a select button on the indash that changes back and forth between the trunk. It even starts the indash or trunk right where you left the last song.

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FEELER: One Month Young - Factory 6 disc trunk and ... (Flippped)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I am in need and am Interested in your 6 disc trunk cd changer. Let me know how much you want for it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$200, shipping included. are you in a big hurry? i wanted to wait until i get my replacement unit before i remove this one. perhaps a week or 2?

·
Registered
6,241 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>$200, shipping included. are you in a big hurry? i wanted to wait until i get my replacement unit before i remove this one. perhaps a week or 2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have waited for a little over a month without one so I have no problem waiting a couple of more weeks.
In other words yes I'll wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts