Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I get at least ten orders, this feeler GB *WILL* go active. Reply here or send PM! CHEAP MOD!

This is a great, simple way to let your oil changing business or dealer know to only use MOBIL1 synthetic oil in your ride when they pop the hood! As a safety precaution, it can't hurt to have it there at least, especially at this low price. Should fit perfectly on the right side of the hood latch on all B5s. This is a plastic, die-cut decal that when applied to a clean surface will remain there for a long time. This would also be a good application on exterior body panels. Ordering in quantity is encouraged- no limit.

Only $5.55 USD SHIPPED EA. via USPS First Class 3-5 day. No shipping surcharge for 2-10 decals- included. PayPal accepted for $0.25 more.

1x $5.55 ea.
2x $4.55 ea.
3x $4.55 ea. (BUY THREE GET ONE FREE: 4X TOTAL!)
4x $4.44 ea.
5x $4.44 ea.
6x $4.00 ea.
7x $3.75 ea.
8x $3.50 ea.
9x $3.25 ea.
10x$3.00 ea.

Interested? :) Inventory can come as soon as the end of this week.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C'mon, seriously, this isn't about adding as many stickers possible to your car. I am probably more against rice than all you you combined and personally would not put this anywhere else but in the spot shown. This is a helpful way to make sure those working on your car, like the dealer, know that this engine does not use Catrol GTX. It's a precautionary measure, not a ricing out measure. Got it?

This is not an off-topic thread. Keep your jokes out of here or you will be reported to admin. I'm trying to sell a product. :suspicio:

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Easy killer.......................

No one is trying to get in the way of your efforts.

We all act like this and usually dont get threatend.

I am backing away from the keyboard................................slowly..................gone.

poof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.