Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
rockin the nasty azz exhaust tips yo!!
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, as promised I am going to see if there is any interest in the krautoLED reverse lights.

I have been running them for about 3 months now and I absolutely love them. I have tinted windows and the blue tinted mirrors so this made a great improvement for being able to see while backup up at night.

I know they will fit the B5.5 sedans, if any of you guys know if the bulbs are the same for the wagons as well as for the B5 platforms please let me know and they can be included in this group buy as well.

We need between 20 and 25 people. The cost will be $20 shipped and as always include a lifetime warranty

Here are the pics! :thumbup:

^ Stock (left) vs. LED (right)

NOTE: those last two pictures were with tinted tails as well. 30% lamin-x

INTERESTED:

1. 99vwpassataeb - PAID!
2. jrv1.8t - PAID!
3. soundguybob - PAID!
4. wrknbum - PAID!
5. iboost
7. DerhsLacidar - PAID!
8. Redwood839
9. NoHollyWoodEnding - PAID!
10. euroryde - PAID!
11. mavicman - PAID!
12. pablitormDub (x2)
13. radhoo - PAID!
14. GermanGuy - PAID!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
interested as well and should be mentioned they should be great with tinted tails which is why im interested.

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Ah yes, I forgot to throw that in, in the pictures above my tails are tinted 30%. So they do help out tremendously with the tinted tails.

So I know that the B5.5 sedan takes these bulbs, the 7506's. Can anyone confirm if that is the same for the wagons and for the B5's?

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
408 Posts
+1 I've had a good experience so far with the interior lights.

I just need to check my bulb size, as I'm not too sure mine uses the same bulb. (Euro)

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ ya Redwood, we will have to find out if they fit. Are you planning on pulling your current bulbs to compare?

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright guys, we were holding out for a few others but Emil gave me the go ahead. He assured me he has plenty of bulbs in stock so I'll be sending him the orders as they come in to me.

As always, paypal is [email protected]

In the notes section please give me your name and address, even if you gave it to me from the last group buy, that way I don;t have to hunt for them again!

Cheers!
:beer:

If anyone else wants to join in it's not to late :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts