Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been debating weither to go with a bigger turbo system(APR or PES)

I was just wondering what a good, reasonable asking price for a year old K04(probably less then 5,000 miles) This would be for just the turbo alone. Spark plugs have already been changed, Gaskets should be new if reistalled, only thing left would be the Chip and FPR.

How does $500 sound???

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm defintaely interested in the turbo. Which vendor did you buy it from? Please let me know if it is still available. Do you have receipts showing the date of purchase and when it was installed/milage?

Thanks,
mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
$500??? I'm very interested in the turbo. It's still available and it's the price with shipping costs??

Many thanks.

Marco

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reason I put this in as a "Feeler", is because I have to sell my 96 jetta VR6 before I can sell the K04. The money I get from selling the jetta goes to another turbo. I knew I would have no trouble selling the K04. Now if I could just sell the Jetta :mad: :mad:

I have found a buyer and we are currently working out a sweet deal that will help both of us. :D :D

Thanks everyone for your interest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
turbo_tom80
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing