Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ACTIVE HP EVO 18 or 19" wheel setup

I got incontact with HP design to see if they can help us out in a set of wheels. So far the cheapest i found was ebay i told a guy up there that ebay was selling for 600 for set of 18"+ shipping

So If I can garner enough interest for the HP EVO wheel he can offer them to us for 18*8 575+ shipping most places he said range from 75-125. they ship from miami fl.

for the 19*8.5" he stated it would be 875+shipping
for the 19*9.5" he stated it would be 915 + shipping

HPdesignwheels.com

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we just need 5 people for this deal to take place

They will be shipped direct from hp in miami

So far we got 2

1. tt300zrcr (me) 19"
2. mr-e-passat 19"

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
how about pricing for staggered set ups?

gene

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why does a gb on wheels seem silly this is the only way you will save a bunch of money compared to whats out there

·
Registered
27 Posts
I might be up for this. I am definetly buying some wheels this March/April.

Can I get this in Black with polished lip 18x8, 5x114, +38 for a Passat 2001.5 - 4 Mo Wagon? Same price?..... Saw them on ebay shipped for $850...so this does seem like a good price.....

I wanted to stay with a forged wheel like BBS or DPE's but they are 3-4 times the price. I wanted something black or black with polished lip.

What else is out there? Flick, Konig, ADR - they are all the 'cheaper' wheels that I don't have a lot of expericnce with but have heard that they will bend or warp pretty easy.

I have seen some enkei's that fit as well. Enkei's are a pretty good reputable wheel.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
TradeWind3BG said:
Can I get this in Black with polished lip 18x8, 5x114, +38 for a Passat 2001.5 - 4 Mo Wagon? Same price?..... quote]

I think you will want a 5x112 bolt pattern.:thumbup:

Gene

·
Registered
27 Posts
5x112 Doh...!

Yep 5x112 :icon_eek: silly me....dyslexic fingers..

......looking at rims for my STi as well...

I think I am in if I can get them in black....:lol:

How's the $$ gonig to work? I can't commit more than a C note till next payday..3/10....

one more and we're a go :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts