Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be doing a big GB from Hella of Germany now and wanted to see which of these Hella of Germany parts there would be interest in?

B5:

European spec std headlight:

Matching clr (nevermind the bad picture) turns:

Hid lights:

Matching turns (for HIDs)

Daytime runing light complete kit! (uses miniture 6W halogen bulb!)

B5.5:

European spec std headlight:

European spec HID BI Xenon headlights:

Micro DE Fog lamp (Halogen) and Main beam set
(both options in the lower part of bumper!)

for Either B5 or B5.5:

Turnsignals:

Lit up (not LED, nor the Passat one in this picture!)

Add on LED side turnsignal

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the day time running lights. Haven't seen those before. But i do have a few questions. I am interested in the HID kits that Senna has in another groupbuy. I apologize if I'm infringing on your groupbuy with a reference to his. Those have leveling motors and controls. Will these HID's be sent with the same or similar? Also can I run the daytime running light kit with the HID's? What I mean is can I run the DRLs until I turn on the HID's then have the HID's on and the DRL off? Oh and all of this is for the B5. Thank you.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
It all depends on pricing.
Definitely interested if we able to get the HID housing (without bulbs and ballasts) for B5. One of my glass housings are damaged.

Might be interested in the HID Fog Lamps.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerichoholic said:
I like the day time running lights. Haven't seen those before. But i do have a few questions.

Those have leveling motors and controls. Will these HID's be sent with the same or similar?

Also can I run the daytime running light kit with the HID's? What I mean is can I run the DRLs until I turn on the HID's then have the HID's on and the DRL off? Oh and all of this is for the B5. Thank you.
We have the HID kits posted here:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66649

We will be offering options of including the Original Equipment VW (with VW stamp) EuroSwitch, adjuster and adjuster motors or/and 3M headlight protectors.

Yes you can wire them in exactly as you want, the way you mention is the exact intention of these in Europe!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OCTICK said:
It all depends on pricing.
Definitely interested if we able to get the HID housing (without bulbs and ballasts) for B5. One of my glass housings are damaged.

Might be interested in the HID Fog Lamps.
Will have pricing up ASAP I can assure you I would not "go there" if we would not have the possibility to offer the best pricing on these!

And yes we can get you only the housing or even just ONE SIDE if you need NO problem what so ever!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HIDs

hey i'm interested in the HIDs for the b5 depending on the price, do you have any clue how much they'd be? i'm not lookin to spend a lot, but i love the look of them...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cullen, What's the price for the Hella B5 Daytime running light complete kit, this maybe a better solution than the Vestatec Fogs GB. Is this kit for the European B5's? Looks like less installation fuss and no cutting!! :)

When will they be available?? :?

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
interested in the eurospec headlights. crystal clear if possible. cost.

poke this one back to the top :poke:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Is this an addition to or a replaement of the B5/B5.5 HID thread? I'm still waiting on a concrete offer (something I can order) for B5.5 HIDs, if you had them today you'd have the money already. HIDs should have been a factory offering.

On a not unrelated topic, in Europe I was told the law says Xenon lights must have washers, is it possible to retrofit headlamp washers to B5.5s anyone?

·
Registered
339 Posts
What is the price on these??? I really want the euro spec lights for my :b5:, I allready have clear corners, so I don't need them.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Interested in the DRL for B5.
Also interested in getting a leveling switch and harness (including connectors) for the HID leveling motors (got the motors).

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've got a definite interest for a set of B5.5 Bi-xenon HIDs, complete kit to convert from Hella Eurospec B5.5 standard halogen with wiring in harness if needed. Still waiting on an offer I can't refuse!!!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I think cullen's too busy with the current group buy to tend to this now, but there's a lot of interest. Post some prices and more will come!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts