Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinkin about getting rid of these puppies cause i see a bumper replacement comin soon, and i wanna put my stock bumper back to stock. so this is what i was thinkin... ill give you the lights, all hardware with instructions in original box, and the lower grills already cut out so you wont have to do that work. it'll be a simple pulg and play. all i ask from you is some $$$ (a reasonable amount which will be agreed one by both of us) and your stock lower grills.

let me know if anyone is interested. i know some guys were selling these things for like $265 on here. i am willing to go way way under that price. as far as the condition of the lights, they've only been on the car since end of Feb. i never even wired them up, they're just sitting there. so in other words these things are brand spankin new.

here are a pic just so you know exactly what i'm talkin bout.

-Ricker[/img]

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Bump for some sweet lights.

Carl III

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Do those cover over the air intake? Or are the grills positioned so the air flows to the intake? Please PM me with a price.
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does it include the wiring and switch and stuff? How easy are the grills to remove and replace?? Thanks!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GibbsB5 said:
Does it include the wiring and switch and stuff? How easy are the grills to remove and replace?? Thanks!
you can the grills off in 2 min flat. real REAL easy just a few screws. and yes i will provide everything. Wireing, bulbs, lights grills and my modifed(cut) stock grills. (in order for the lights to fit). this kit will come to you as if it were to come from Hella themselves. instructions and all.

-Ricker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
TheRicker
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing