Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold! Im just trying to see what I can get for these, Privat is the luxury series by Konig, they are 18''s and one has a slight bend, other than that they work and perform fine, I bought them in the summer for $1200 on sale, they go for $200 each and with the tire they were $300, they are great looking rims and I get a lot of compliments, but to fully take advantage of their look, you need to have at least a 1.5-2'' drop, and I just started school so I cant afford it, so basically my loss is your gain, I am hoping for about$750-$800, again: all rims work fine and they are in great condition, no curb rash at all, but one has a little bend because of the dam potholes in Boston; it still looks good and you can only notice it when looking at it sideways, here are some pics on my car, pm me for more pics or offers

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes just one, but if you really think about it, for $600, you can buy the set, take that tire off the bent rim and buy a new rim to put it on, and still have saved like $500 dollars, with a spare rim, and the rim is fully functional, it doesnt leak at all

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok need to unload these new price is $500, they are really worth it, $500 for a complete set of nice new rims w/ new Falken Ziex all season tires

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
not a bad price .. but everyone is just coming off the holiday shopping season and tax return is coming so be patient .... there nices wheels :thumbup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never really shipped rims before? but I would say its prob like $50 per, because they have tires and weigh about 50 pds each. make me an offer I want to unload them

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
I never really shipped rims before? but I would say its prob like $50 per, because they have tires and weigh about 50 pds each. make me an offer I want to unload them
Na... real easy .. put 2 wheels together and a cardboard cut in a circle between the face of the wheels and the outside and tape them together 1 1/2 roll per package (tapegun)... 2 packages = 4 wheels ...... the most i ever payed were for a set of 19s with 235 35 19 tires from NYC to san diego cali and it was $85 each x 2 @ 90lbs per package via U.P.S. any where else will be cheaper except if you ship to san diego ewwwwwww.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the shipping tip, I will do it if someone is interested? I suppose I can sell them for $625 shipped

1 - 20 of 35 Posts