Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the CH's and I HATE TO DO THIS, but there are new wheels calling my name...so help a brotha out.

18x8.5 BBS CH wheels - good condition, curb rash on two and scratches on the other two. Comes with the black/carbon fiber look BBS centercaps.

Tires are 235/40-18 Sumitomo HTR+, 6/32" of tread depth left on all four tires. One tire was plugged after getting a nail in it.

Click here for pics

closeups :oops:

$1350.00+shipping
RAD wheels locks available for 35.00+shipping
BBS silver centercaps 65.00+shipping

Email me or PM me with questions. :)

They are not that bad in person, I just wanted to show people closeups....

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
So temtpting, but im not looking to buy wheels till the summer, if this post came up in a couple of months i would most likely be down.
Im sure there is someone here who wants the CH;s and that price is awesome :thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those are some pretty nasty curb rashes. If you were my wife, you wouldn't be allowed to drive the car anymore. :lol:

Shame they're not cleaner, otherwise you'd have a buyer.

Terbeaux.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, happened the first 3 days of owning 18s...it was, what I would call a "learning experience"

I've considered getting them fixed...but then the price would go up, but folks, let me know what you guys think. I'm flexible...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Bump this, the CH are so much better in person.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I wish i had the money :lol: , but i have a question for you, whose Satin Silver :b5: is it on the pics that JROO-VW posted on your page. I just want to see more pics of the front bumper and the name as well, it's got the placement plates of the headlight wipers and all. thanks......Rah.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no idea. Depends really on

1. If I'll still be on the east coast come winter time (don't know yet)
2. If I find another pair of 17s for winter :)

But I'll let you guys know...but in the meantime, BUMP to the top.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
13 Participants
Flippped
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing