Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This feeler is for the european front plate mount for B5 and B5.5 vehicles to mount your europlate to the bumper.

These will come unpainted, all prices are shipped.

B5 - $45 for just center piece with the mount, waiting on pricing for the entire strip.
B5.5 - Still waiting on pricing

Please post your interest here, any questions directly contact me. As soon as I have exact pricing I'll start collecting money and taking orders 15 at a time. (Pricing discount starts at 15 units)

B5ers (B5.5 peeps ignore this)
------------------------------------------------
I need someone to confirm whether or not the bumper strip that goes across the front bumper is 1 or 3 pieces. In europe it is 3 (Parts 11,12,9 in the diagram below) I dont' have a B5, nor one available to me to look at.

Someone check it out and send me a PM, so I can get accurate pricing. Even better would be if someone could take a clear pic for me. My suspicion is that it's only 1 piece, so the price for B5 will be probably around $120 for the entire strip (all 3 pieces)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

The B5.5 front plate mount in Europe is MOLDED INTO THE BUMPER from what I've been told (also explains why it lists a different part number for the european bumper skin) So i don't think this GB is going to happen.

Sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Aww...I would have paid $45 in a heartbeat. This would have been nice, thanks anyway for the effort. Gurft, how about a nice euro hatch deal next? :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
5.5 interested

I'd be interested for a b5.5 set

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
i want to buy for a :b5:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone interested in these for a B5, please send me a PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Black_Cat
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing