Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I'm trying to sell my system to pay for insurance. It consists of a Pioneer headunit, an Audiobahn A8000t monoblock amp, and two MA Audio 12XE subs. I will also include the box and a 8 gauge amp wiring kit.
-Ryan

·
Registered
339 Posts
What kind of pioneer headunit? Do you have pics?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find the model number right now, and i can probably find a link...i'm not exactly sure on how to post pictures...It's a breeze to use though, real simple...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks SUPASSAT, now somebody must want an inexpensive stereo system, I need some jack... :wink:

·
Registered
339 Posts
How much for the deck and wiring adaptors.. I have a full polk/momo system in my car but I am still using the OEM deck and CD player..

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will be putting up some pics in a bit, here's a link to the amp though,
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-u4T7LcE0NRK/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=037A8000T
Hooked up to a two ohm load it'll be 800 watts.
As for the box, it's nothign amazingly fancy, but it fits well in the trunk and matches the carpet perfectly. Made of MDF so it is real sturdy.

I'm not sure if I am going to sell the parts individually, because i'd like to use it until I sell it, and by selling the head unit, I'd be out of luck....But if no one goes for this I'll entertain offers JT02460
-Ryan :b5:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Any idea on what shipping would cost to CA?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My guess is that it would pretty expensive......the box is pretty heavy with the subs in it
-Ryan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
6 Participants
rollininstyle2004
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing