Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a Paint Protection Film(Clear Bra) installed on my MkV Jetta and I mentioned the idea of a group buy to the installer, and they said they'd be interested in participating.

So, I created this post to see how many members would be interested in a Group Buy/Install for Paint Protection Film(Clear Bra). They're open to travelling, but said that they would require a minimum of 10 cars for long distances.

I'm not sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot.

Here's some pics of my Jetta. I had hood, fender, mirror and front bumper covered.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I cant see anything :lol:
Yeah!

The extra film is invisible but provides protection, I like it. I would like to see the pictures of the films themselves.

Also I would like to understand what type of film this is, how durable it is, and what the warranty is. Oh, price too. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
FWIW, he has Ontario tags
Clear bra is pretty damn cool if they use a good material like Xpel.
Works well and is really invisible unless you're looking for it or you're not careful about how you wax.
My car has clear bra on the hood and passenger side fender (these are the most noticable areas, on the bumper it really is invisible) only right now after a deer strike and needed body work

If you look close you might be able to notice the line on the fender and perhaps the hood.

Good stuff!
Note that any blemishes you see are actually under the film from before it was put on, not after.
Granted, I've only had the stuff for 1-2 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts