Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife seems to have changed her mind again :roll: and may not want the Votex spoiler pieces installed now. So, If I can find a buyer that's local, I'll consider selling. I bought these brand new from Liberty and paid $1,195 plus shipping.

---Front Spoiler 3B0-071-609-UC-9AX (B5.5) $542.08
---Sideskirts 3B0-071-685-B-9AX $652.58 (SET)

Never installed.. just been resting in my spare room. Brand new, perfect condition.

Since I had to return the 1st front piece because of damage from UPS (Liberty took care of me and sent another new front), I don't want to deal with shipping. So if you're local within 50 miles of Magic Mountain, I'll hand deliver them to you...drive them over in my wife's wagon :)

Anyone want these hand delivered for $1,100 OBO?

·
Registered
424 Posts
In Phoenix, and need the sides. Sure you cant ship? What would you want for just the sides? Also I may be able to drive out if the price is right.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I threw away the boxes they were shipped in and really don't want to hassle shipping out.

I can't take to much of a loss, thats why I was hoping someone local would want the set for $100 off Liberty's price...and I'd personally deliver them so they would save on shipping too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had 2 people interested in buying the sides only. Is there anyone interested in buying the whole kit?

If not, then let me know if anyone wants just the "front" Votex chin.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vinipuh79 said:
how much do you want for the votex chin?????????
{edit $500} for the front and {edit $600} for the sides, if I split the kit (but I'm still looking for a buyer that wants the whole kit).

I may negotiate the price "a little" if you rather pick it up yourself than have me deliver.

If you're not local.. thanks for the interest, but no shipping at this stage.

{editted because I mistakenly switched the prices for front and sides}

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm in Orange County and would love them, but can't flow the dough all at once... :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gezuvor said:
I'm in Orange County and would love them, but can't flow the dough all at once... :(
Hmmm...can you flow {edit $500} for just the front then? I have potential buyers for the sides already. And one of them is in OC, so maybe we can work something out. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts