Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Feeler- Boosted Tech cold air intake UPDATE Nov 2

8K views 68 replies 37 participants last post by  Atown Passat 
#1 ·
This is the first REAL CAI for our rides. I installed it on a B5.5 but I don't think there is much of a difference as it should fit a B5. I just want to get numbers for now. As is it fits but the heat shield DOES NOT but I am trying to get that fixed. If we can get enough numbers he might hurry and fix the heat shield problem. I met Raul from BT at the ND show and he seemed very interested. The price on the website is $280. This is strictly a feeler.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=863788#863788

www.boostedtech.com

#14 ·
NUISANCE said:
He said he wants to get his hands on a B5. Let's wait until I get my car back and see if we can work something out.
based on the contact info on the website, it seems like he's in Whittier. it's about 30 miles from where i work. if he needs a B5 just to take some measurements or something, i could drive over there Friday afternoon.

#17 ·
He said that he would make contact when he was ready to put it on a Passat.

If worse comes to worse and you guys really want this I can work something out when I get my car back. When I get it back I will post up again. I have a few ideas on how to make this work :)

#25 ·
Re: Feeler- Boosted Tech cold air intake

for $200 count me inn

NUISANCE said:
This is the first REAL CAI for our rides. I installed it on a B5.5 but I don't think there is much of a difference as it should fit a B5. I just want to get numbers for now. As is it fits but the heat shield DOES NOT but I am trying to get that fixed. If we can get enough numbers he might hurry and fix the heat shield problem. I met Raul from BT at the ND show and he seemed very interested. The price on the website is $280. This is strictly a feeler.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=863788#863788

www.boostedtech.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.