Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No tires on this deal, they're worn (very terrible tire wear on the W8 :p)

I'm testing the waters incase I get another car over the winter, as I now have my stockies w/ winter tires on the car. Very pretty wheels, fill the fenders nicely, no damage that I know of. DISCONTINUED FOR VW FITMENTS! Dimensions are 17x8 ET35.

Were bought new over $300 a wheel... you decide what you wanna pay. That's why it's a feeler. ;) PM me w/ offers.

Happy Thanksgiving too! Give thanks for BBS wheels! :D

8,184 Posts
Wow the roads and the W8 are hard on tires...lol. If I get this job at PNC I would take them off your hands for sure. Bump for a good guy and seller too.........His son waxes the rims so they are in great shape:lol:

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
how about telling us what you'd like to get for them?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wow, those PA roads must be tough on tires. My tires don't wear anything like that.

Bump for great wheels. I'd send an offer, but my wife has taken control of the money for the holidays, lol.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fools, I was looking for offers around the $1000 mark. Now pony up! :D

Hah pson, we Pittsburgh boys stick up for each other. Damn right we wax the wheels... I even claybarred them. ;)

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Good god, tell me you didn't drive around with them that bald.
BTW, W8inde, you know how many people died for those diamonds?
No one died for those wheels
:lol:

·
Registered
973 Posts
^^^Bump to the top.

As far as dying, I'd get killed if new wheels show up on my ride this time of year. I'm the man of the house, but she's the checking account keeper.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts