Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am seriously considering parting-out my ride and going "OEM-plus". My wife might be taking over the Passat and I couldn't stand to see it misrepresented by her careless driving! Anyway, the list will include the following:

ABD Cold-air intake $100 SOLD
2.5" Techtonics Exhaust w/ turbo downpipe (w/swap of your stock exhaust) SOLD
*Remus muffler $100 (welded in some areas but performs great) SOLD
Borla muffler (used for 500 miles) $75 SOLD
*Votex rear w/ dual exhaust cut-outs $300
Votex diffuser custom cut to fit single exhaust $80
19" Staggered Axis Milanos w/General Exclaim UHP's $1350 SHIPPED (comes with Axis hubcentric rings)SOLD
German badge (red/silver/black) $10FOUND THEM!
German badge (yellow/red/black) $10FOUND THEM!
Chrome "PASSAT" badge $10
Chrome "turbo" badge $10
Full set of Textured Euro Rubstrips for sedan $225 SOLD
*Tails tinted by Jons (light tint, Stage 2 finish)$85 w/OEM swap SOLD
JOM badgeless grill (painted black)$100 SALE PENDING
Stock shocks $60 shipped (40k miles)
Stock springs $60 shipped (40k miles)

*Shipping not included on these items.

Please PM your comments and I'll respond to you as fast as I possibly can. First come, first served. I have a newborn and shit happens....sometimes literally so be patient.

Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

Ron.

So I thought three wheels were absolutely flawless but I was wrong! Through closer inspection I found a tiny piece of curbage on the right rear and I could not find a penny to hold up against it so I used the hole of a CD to show you the size which is about 3 cm long. Here are all the pics...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Clearcoat will be fixed before shipped.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
724 Posts
I am seriously considering parting-out my ride and going "OEM-plus". My wife might be taking over the Passat and I couldn't stand to see it misrepresented by her careless driving! Anyway, the list will include the following:

ABD Cold-air intake $100
2.5" Techtonics Exhaust w/ turbo downpipe (w/swap of your stock exhaust) $?
*Remus muffler $100 (welded in some areas but performs great)
Borla muffler (used for 500 miles) $75
*Votex front $450
*Votex sides $450
*Votex rear $400
*Votex rear w/ dual exhaust cut-outs $300
Votex diffuser custom cut to fit single exhaust $80
*19" Staggered Axis Milanos w/General Exclaim UHP's $1250
German badge (red/silver/black) $10
German badge (yellow/red/black) $10
Chrome "PASSAT" badge $10
Chrome "turbo" badge $10
Full set of Textured Euro Rubstrips for sedan $225
*Tails tinted by Jons (light tint, Stage 2 finish)$85 w/OEM swap
JOM badgeless grill (painted black)$100 w/OEM swap

*Shipping not included on these items.

Please PM your comments and I'll respond to you as fast as I possibly can. First come, first served. I have a newborn and shit happens....sometimes literally so be patient.

Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

Ron.
I'll take the ABD intake.

mikey-

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I have responded to all PM's. Please know that this is still a FEELER until I meet with my mechanic this week. I am more than likely going to part-out and should have everything ready to ship by the end of the week. I am expecting in-laws on Wednesday and hopefully that will not slow the process down any! :(

I also want to apologize for not initially stating this, but locals will have first dibs unless you want to pick-up merchandise from Columbus, OH.

Lastly. If we haven't made a monetary transaction, please don't expect me to respond to ANY PMs, phone calls, e-mails, etc. on Saturday the 18th as I will be heavily engaged in Ohio State Football! On that note, please find pics of my ride overlooking the beautiful campus!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have responded to PMs. After speaking with my mechanic, it will be at least a week before he can begin work on my car. :banghead: So, I will attempt to find another "reliable" source in the meantime who can help expedite things. Please be patient.

Oh...GO BUCKS!!!

Ron.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Which one of the mufflers performs better in your opinion? I would like to have a new one. I would take either one, just want to know which one sounds best, not a bumble bee, but a low rumble about like an M3. Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
2nd in line for the remus and dibs on the diffuser w/ single exhaust cutout

pics would be greatly appreciated when theyre off the car

1 - 20 of 87 Posts