1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ACTIVE: Axis Wheels

I'm sure you've seen the Modbargains post in the Market Place
advertising Axis wheels.

Now these prices you simply can't beat! If you find anything lower you are welcome to email or PM with the details but Modbargains stands 100% behind this product and the pricing.

If we can generate a list long enough I can do my best to lower the prices further but I would like to see some response from Passat World members!

Now... who is interested?

AXIS DECADE - Starting at $290.00 Each

AXIS MATRIX - Starting at $340.00 Each

AXIS MILANO - Starting at $340.00 Each

AXIS PENTA - Starting at $340.00 Each

AXIS PHIN - Starting at $340.00 Each

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP!

Alrighty guys I know this Group But hasn't created much of a stir yet but I'd really like to get a list going. Axis makes great quality wheels fro our cars and the best thing is that they offer each one in a staggered setup!

Please remember that these are very competitive prices but if you find a price from a company which offeres a lower price you can PM me and I will do my best to match that price :thumbup:.

I personally have been looking at these wheels and would definitely like to purchase a set .

Lets get this Group Buy going!

Interested (please include the Model of the rim you are interested in):

1. TheRockShow182 - Axis Pentas
2. ...
3. ...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ronnieglasses said:
Can we order these at any time or do we need a certain amount of individuals to participate in order to get the said price?
If you are ready to buy you can order now. Let me know if you needed tires with the wheels so we can work something out. If not feel free to go to ww.modbargains.com and order :thumbup:.

·
Registered
245 Posts
On modbargins the 19x9.5 Milanos show a price of $380. Will the price be adjusted when the order is processed?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys... I just wanted to clarify that I have adjusted the main thread to state the "Starting Price" of each rim. As you go up in size and diameter the price does increase slightly.

Also, I have been getting a bit more response but I want to compose a solid list of at least 10 people who are ready to purchase a set of these rims and then I would be able to adjust the pricing and knock a little bit more money off.

***So far I have had these people interested... if you are not ready to purchase then please let me know and I will remove your name from this list.

Thanks!

1. TheRockShow182 - Axis Pentas
2. Ronnieglasses - Axis Pentas
3. EZirl - Axis Milanos
4. Nakago - Axis Milanos
5. Crisqo - Axis Milano or Penta

1 - 20 of 37 Posts