Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving and cleaning out my outdoor closet. Still have the OEM tires I kept after I got 18's. Anybody interested? Probably 90%+ tread on all 4. Looking for local so I don't have to go through the effort and expense of shipping. $50 bucks??

*edit* Ok, this was a feeler post for a reason. I just pulled the tires out and they are on OEM steelies!! (You were right!). But it is only 3 of them b/c I used 1 as my spare. Good tread remaining, but they appear to be 3 different tires. 195/65/15. If anybody can use these, please be my guest - $20 bucks takes all 3. I also have the OEM headlights from when I had HIDs installed and my old OEM springs.

I don't know why I saved any of this, but you are welcome to the whole shabang for $20 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it is just the tires - I have no idea what I might have done with the wheels - the wheel shop might have just tossed them and bagged the tires up for me. :???:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay. I'll look tonight. The tread looks at a minimum to be 70-90%. I figure they would just be good for spares, unless you have really bad tires - in which case this is a steal! Of course the tires are all black, so you can't really tell much of a difference between them.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really doubt they are Michelin Energy - if I recall I just bought whatever I needed at the time to get rolling again - knowing I would soon be getting 18's. Headlights $30. I'll post details tomorrow...are u close to Atlanta?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts