·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm interested also.
:thumbup:
Interested if this happens.
I'd be interested, should be the same set for my A4.
:thumbup: Should be. Can double check if you'd like?
Springtime mod for me, I'm in. That makes 7, c'mon, 3 more people please ?
Guessing the price going down is every increase of ten, so no discount for 13 people versus 10.
Correct. Man this just took off like a rocket. 3 more people would make this amazeballs for this to happen.

Matt:taz:

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
i am a 1.8t, now i am coming to terms with my v6 hate lol big, heavy, bulky, takes up the whole engine bay, bastard to work on. but strap 2 turbos to it and a 3" exhuast with a race muffler and it always puts a smile on my face lol.

used to have these control arms as well as old skool CCP, they are great and are perfect for fixing that camber when low. and if i wasnt on air i would probably join in on these. but since i am and for the most part drive it only 1-2" lowered because i just dont wanna deal with driving slammed all the time stock arms work for me.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Haven't updated this for about 2 weeks. Just going to get the updated "interested" parties updated.

Mauro
Keithbloom
L's4motion
Bdubskii
Coloradored
GermanGuy
and me obviously. Hey Bdubskii - what about your friend with the v6?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Density Line Control Arms for $415 anyone? I know they're not the Sterns, but 034 has some good products. their engine/trans mounts for example. that price requires 5 people. 10 will get us free ground shipping.

·
Registered
817 Posts
To be honest anyone that I buy will not get installed until spring. I would suggest waiting until Feb, if not enough people for the Sterns then PM everyone to see if they would be OK with 034's CA.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I definitely need adjustable control arms. Sick of the inside front tires wearing out so fast. Which one are you guys going with, Stern or 034? 034 is $415. What about the Sterns? Which ones are better?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I feel your pain on the tires. Stern offers better pricing (not by much) So with all the interested parties (that I have from page 1) we could get going w/ the 034 right now. As for the "quality" of the 034, I have no input for you there. 034 does make some good parts though. I have their motor/trans mounts on the car and I love them. So, it is up to you, the buyers as to what you would prefer. If you want the sterns, we will need 10 parties. if you want the 034, we need 5.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey guys (and girls),

Summer is coming. So is show season for that matter. I'd like to get this rolling again. Is everyone still interested. Post here if you would still like a set please.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Been 3 months since I updated this. Can I get an updated list of those interested (and which brand you want or supply another option)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts