Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Requirements:
10 sets

I was speaking with Mike @PureMS. Just gaging the interest on a control arm set. I was informed by Mike that I can't list the GB price "publicly." With that in mind, I understand price is a motivating factor in whether to buy something or not. I'm not going to try and open a can of worms by posting the GB price even though it's not like we're going to go on ebay and try and make a profit on these or what have you. Also, as this is a forum, registered members would be the only ones to have access to the GB price, with the GB price being shown, it would probably motivate more people to want to buy the kit, thus improving their profit. (Thanks for the wording help steve) Again, gaging interest, if any. I do have a GB price from Mike, so if you are interested in what that price would be, it will have to be through PM (probably easier) or you can e-mail me. [email protected] In all honesty, I am expecting this to get shut down due to not having all the requirements set forth in the rules. Questions please ask!

Matt:taz:

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
I am expecting this to get shut down due to not having all the requirements set forth in the rules.
Add a hypothetical price = to the PureMS website price and it will satisfy the posted price requirement. I have posted a projected price in 'FEELERS' before, because feeler threads are exactly that.

I am interested if the price is aggressive. Assumed we are talking about Sterns. Pics help with marketing, Taz. :poke:

Keith

·
Registered
817 Posts
You have my interest.

If more people buy will the price go down? Seen posts before saying XXXX price with 10 ppl, xxxx with 20 or more, etc. OK, another way around the price thing, about how much of a percentage discount from normal price, 10% cheaper, or ?? Also interested in what product name (Stern)?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Stern adjustable UCA's. 10 set minimum. 20 or more we get another $20 off which would probably pay for the shipping. For the Cali residents however, you're looking at the 7.15% tax or whatever it is. Any other questions feel free to ask.

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
I am thinking about making up some sets... :whistle:

NOT!

Still interested. My UCA joint boots are split, it is only a matter of time... and money. Have a black hole where my air box used to be that is probably going to soak up a lot of capital this month, with all of its peripherals and make readies. November would be a good time to do UCAs when I have the car up to switch on the winter shoes.

Bloomer

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since I have gotten a few e-mails, and PM's asking for the price I will post a hypothetical price. It won't be too far off the actual price. Perhaps it will strike the interest. $500+shipping unless you live in cali. If you do live in cali, unfortunately you will be looking @ the 7.15% tax or whatever the going tax rate is. These are for the stern adjustable CA's. If you are interested please go ahead and post up so I can get an idea. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What if the price was closer to 425? How many would be interested. If i pm or emailed you the exact price already and you.are still interested please post here so i can get a list going. Still just a theoretical price to gage more interested parties.

Sent from my RAZR

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright ladies and germs. it would appear as though I have a couple interested parties.

Mauro
Keithbloom (are you still interested as per earlier post?)
2k21.8t

1 - 20 of 37 Posts