Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone interested in a set of four steelies wrapped in snow tires and wheel covers? Perfect for winter...

Rims are steelies, relatively clean and the tires are Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 with what I'm guessing is about 50% tread left. Includes four OEM wheel covers. The tires are size 195-65-15.

I'm looking for $175 for local pick-up only. I will not ship, so please do not ask.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
I am, but you've stated you don't want to ship... LMK if this changes...?
How many miles on the snows?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Depending on how far from Carlisle, PA Charm City is, I'd like to be first in line after getting more details like tire brand and type, tread depth and pics and...

Thank you
Tom

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for the man from the "City that reads" and "Believes" :thumbup:
Funny. Unfortunately, Baltimore is the second most dangerous city in the US. The political race for Governor is between the Mayor of Baltimore and the current Governor is downright ugly with the Mayor claiming the crime statistics are getting better. If you consider going from number one in the country to number two as improving....Anyway I digress.

Back up to the top. If interested, make on offer...winter weather is coming!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Funny. Unfortunately, Baltimore is the second most dangerous city in the US. The political race for Governor is between the Mayor of Baltimore and the current Governor is downright ugly with the Mayor claiming the crime statistics are getting better. If you consider going from number one in the country to number two as improving....Anyway I digress.

Back up to the top. If interested, make on offer...winter weather is coming!!
LOL, 12 years in Bolton Hill, 2 in Waverly, my wife got mugged in front of our house when she was 9 months pregnant, so now we live in Cali. I know how fun that place is.

Someone help him out. I guess there will be more of a damand after the first snow and someone puts their car into a guard rail.

Bump.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, 12 years in Bolton Hill, 2 in Waverly, my wife got mugged in front of our house when she was 9 months pregnant, so now we live in Cali. I know how fun that place is.

Someone help him out. I guess there will be more of a damand after the first snow and someone puts their car into a guard rail.

Bump.
Thanks for the bump. That sux about your wife...that would have scared me enough to roll out. I don't actually live in the city, rather a few miles outside of it in a historial area. Get the benefits of both worlds, close, but far enough away.

Anyone else need some snow tires for the winter?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts