Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
If you do a good search you'll find plenty of info on Wett chips. From what I've read, it's nothing but good things! Top notch customer service too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Love my Wett chip. Power is nice and smooth. Couldn't justify going with GIAC or APR with the price difference. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm considering the Wett chip as well and my question is: Where do you feel the power? Is power increased throughout the entire powerband or does the chip mainly increase top end? I have a 1.8T and would be happy with increased low end as well as mid and top...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Power is generally improved throughout... Wett is one optimization of performance & driveability. It may not be the best choice for a dyno queen or quarter miler, but it will keep you smiling for day-to-day "spirited" driving.

All chips will have a higher "dump in" rpm - closer to 2000 instead of 1700-ish.

Get the Wett chip - you won't be sorry.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
About how often do the Wett chips go on sale like they are right now? Once a year? Twice? I ask because I won't be getting my car until July!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
gnosis
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing