Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some crappy pics from the February Fling 2.0 show in Charlotte last weekend. The weather sucked, so they had to cancel the dyno and window tinting. Meh. There were a bunch of sweet euros there though, and I caravaned with about 30 other cars from Greensboro. Overall it was a lot of fun.

Side note: This guy in a Supra showed up and tryed to show off his mad drifting skills. His back end got loose, hopped a curb, and smeared his front bumper all along a guardrail. Then he left, tail between his legs. It was pretty entertaining.

\

This S4 had a four inch lip on the back wheels

And here's the money shot of my dirty, curbed wheels. Balla baby

·
Registered
5,883 Posts

I want his wheels for my GTI :cool:

Nice pics man, a lot of sweet rides for sure. We need a pic of yours so, not just the wheel :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my car sucks

Nothing like a big show to make your car feel STOCK haha. I was bummed about the window tinting, they were doing cars for 140, 3M tint with a lifetime guarentee.

Here's the NCdubs crew, me and my buddy caravaned to Charlotte with them.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And here's a few more shots I pilfered from the Tex

this is the engine bay of a Corrado putting down around 600 whp...

·
Registered
5,883 Posts

I like it man, you need some projectors and it will make the car look so different. The tint would have been nice fore sure. How dark were you going to go?.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to go 35% all around, the legal limit in NC. Projectors would be nice. I was thinking Eurogear front and rear with some votex sides too...First I need some new shocks though. My car is bobbing and weaving like a friggin civic on these busted stock shocks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts