Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i am kind of new here, i have been on here once before and i dont ever remember making a true depiction of my car.

Her name is Fat Emma and she is a 2000 Passat 1.8t FWD GLS.
this is the day that we brought her home. she had 85,xxx miles on her.

It began with the small stuff like tail lights and every thing.

But then something fatal happened i got into an accident with a ford escape and it did not end well on my end.

So it was rebuild time.

I wanted to go shaved with no emblem and it was cool but then you shall see what happened.

It ended with the trunk coming out normal Blue like the car but then it cracked and it has been sanded and repainted again. but i went all subaru on it and made it black!

I ended up getting headlights for christmas the one year and i was happy at first but then i have switched back to the normal headlights.
Before

After

EDITED FOR YOUR PLEASURE!

I have changed the headlights since those pictures, but this is how she looks now
IMG_0094[2].jpg

From the Fatty Rear
IMG_0095[2].jpg

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
A black trunk lid on a not-black B5? What kind of idiot would do that? ;)

Now I'm wondering if a black roof and hood would complete the look and look good.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Steve I think a black roof would look great. However I would personally stay away from blacking out the hood as well. You wouldn't want to start showing those civics whose boss. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I toyed with the idea of a two tone kind of thing but I like it how she is plus im trying to think if I should take my friends advice, with a bigger turbo intercollegiate and a chip but I need a new dv first so I am getting a forge 007

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been a while since i have made an update to this but she still sits normal and keeps it moving, oh i also bought this!

The roof Rack cost me 200 Da-Ra... And only came with one key..:banghead:
But besides that i have put a cheap 30 dollar boost gauge in earlier this week and might return it to get the auto meter one.

next on the list is a 007 DV that i still have not bought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts