Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ That's the plan, but no idea where any of them are yet.

Could be good to put them in and get them discovered too, so they know what they're messing with ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If anyone finds some, let us all know. I have not seen them anywhere in any of the times I have searched around me either.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
They're all up around me.

BLGHT's core islands:
28:30
29:30
29:29
29:28
29:27
29:26
28:29
28:28

Key members are (these guys have/had mil scores at or approaching 5000):
Taali
nygel36
Leeda
Duckies
Cleaner

I did receive the following message from CRYP a couple days ago:
CRYP Message Erect Dysfunc [26:33] 28.08.2008 3:10:28
So we think BLK_L has somehow manipulated BLIGHT against us lol. I have caught 15 spies in the last two days, they also spied on 5 other members at least.
We have a treaty with them so its kinda annoying.

We are waiting for them to make the first move. I am confident we can take them anyways. Fought a war with them a couple months ago before we had a couple other big players and we tied.

How is everything within your alliance?
I responded with:
We're OK. Both WOM and Vx3 have asked us to join their war against each other! LMAO! We have treaties with both and are going to sit on the sidelines for a bit. ;-)

As for BLIGHT, I wouldn't get too worked up. Probably a member or two not paying attention. Since you have a good relationship with them (or at least a treaty), you might want to bring it up to their diplomat in a non-threating way. Just tell them that you're a little concerned about the number of spies that have been sent from BLIGHT recently and wanted to bring it their attention. Emphasize the fact that your two alliances enjoy a good relationship, as evidenced by your treaty, and that you just wanted to share your concern.
Guess I was wrong. Anyone else see CRYP's response before it was edited? I did, he really lost his cool.

I have to say that it's pretty freakin' lame on BLGHT's part. Clearly, they were preparing for this for a while. They may even be expecting our response.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
At least one of CRYP's towns has a blockade on it. I sent him a message asking how many ships and what type. I plan to free it (assuming that I can).

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Let's do it J-rad! :D
I'm up for it. The downside is that they are a fairly large alliance and relatively removed from most of our members (very strong near me, however). If supercool checks in, that would be helpful but the two of us would still be very outnumbered. I also want to keep an eye on BLK_L through this.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Ah ok...yeah we wouldn't want you be in a bad situation. Ok...I'll calm down, LOL.

Sorry...I'm just getting trigger happy and itchin for something to happen. :)

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Ah ok...yeah we wouldn't want you be in a bad situation. Ok...I'll calm down, LOL.
I have no issue with it. If I lose, I lose. :) I'd put up a pretty good fight..besides, I still have my war colony! ;)

I plan on hoping in once I get more info from DAC. I'll probably hit nygel36 once I get the info. If you guys are down too, that's good by me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts