Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty new to this site(as a member) but i have been looking over the site for hours trying to find someone who has removed the stereo from their '06 passat and i never found one, i have found them for the b5 stereos but the new '06 stereos are a little different. So i was wondering if anyone has done it and if they have directions on how to do it, how easy it is(like if i have to bypass an external amp or something), or if they happend to take pictures of the dissasembly. I want to take the silver outside cover off like in many of the older cars but im not sure thats how to properly do it and i dont want to break it.
thanks

i hope this pic works, if not my car is an 06 2.0T passat(of course) and its just the base audio package, thats why im going to replace it all.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Don't know about the radio but to post pics you need to upload your file to a hosting service like photobucket.com and then link to it.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
you can't post pics from your hard drive. if no one here has done it, you can check vwvortex.com. someone somewhere has done it. i could have sworn it was here but i don't look in the b6 forum very often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts