Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all...I just got my TT diverter valve in from ecs and was gonna install it but realized that the factory clamps on the vehicle almost look like crimp clamps..Are these one time use only and if so does anyone know the procedure on removing them.I only glanced at the set up for a second so maybey its just common sense..I will take a better look when i have more time but in the meen time if any one has some feedback.Also if these arent reuseable can you just use regular hose clamps.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
yea, they are pretty much one time use, i just got another set of clamps from home depot. you basically have to rip them off using a standard screwdriver and a pair of pliers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
IDriveB5 said:
yea, they are pretty much one time use, i just got another set of clamps from home depot. you basically have to rip them off using a standard screwdriver and a pair of pliers.
That is the procedure...

Measure the outer diameter of the hose. You can purchase the screw/nut driver clamps at your local parts or hardware store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.