Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welll,i 've held out as long as i could, but looks like i'll have to do it.

My 3 piece Ifordge rims are up for sale. 19x9.5 in front, 19x9.5 in back. Black center with polished lip. Had them for just over a year. One rear rim has a slight curb in the lip, but can be fixed no problem.

Front tires have 3k miles, if that, with 90/95% tread left. Nitto NT555 235/35ZR19
Rear tires are 245/35ZR19,but need to be replaced. These rims tires fit absolutly perfect on a B5.5. 3" drop,and all 4 tucked perfect. Absolutly bad ass on my ride. Hate to give them up, but I don't plan on showing the car anymore, so no need to keep my 18'' and these.

Asking $1800 plus shipping. I would prefer a local sale in northeren califorina to avoid shipping costs and hastle, but will ship if needed. I will by a brand new set of lug nuts, and locks for who ever buys these. Thanks for looking.

Brandon

Here's some picsi took today of the rims....

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Damn Brandon...one of my favorite wheels. I hate being broke.

Oh I would LOVE to buy these...

Bump for some of the hottest wheels ever.

Here ill help ya out:

*sigh*...what i would do for these...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Import Motion Last Janurary! That was my first show with those rims! Man, seeing that makes me want to go by some rear tires and slap'em back on!! :( Oh well. Thanks for the pic Rollin!

·
Registered
864 Posts
:Yikes: :Yikes: :Yikes: AMAZING WHEELS and AMAZING PASSAT! I am in love. You sir have earned a spot on my desktop background. Bump for SICK wheels

·
13,138 Posts
5150 Pa55at said:
Wow! Import Motion Last Janurary! That was my first show with those rims! Man, seeing that makes me want to go by some rear tires and slap'em back on!! :( Oh well. Thanks for the pic Rollin!
Anytime man...Paul sent me that pic a while back when apparently you two were discussing swapping wheels (when he had the DTMs). That has always been one of my favorite pictures of your car :thumbup:

If you ever feel like donating to charity (and by charity i mean me) and selling your wheels for stupidly cheap let me know. Untill then, SOMEONE buy these amazing wheels at an amazing price :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wickedgti said:
hmmm...big brakes or these freaking..wheels..
darn.

function before form...:(
You'll need some whells to fit those big brakes.;) PM returned.

·
13,138 Posts
Just so you guys know how good of a deal this is, look at this: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81015 same wheels (this guys doesnt have the slight rash like Brandons), but he wants almost $1000 more than Brandon ;)

Also the front wheels retail for $963/ea and the rear for $1005 each. Thats just under $4000 for wheels alone :Yikes:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rollininstyle2004 said:
Just so you guys know how good of a deal this is, look at this: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81015 same wheels (this guys doesnt have the slight rash like Brandons), but he wants almost $1000 more than Brandon ;)

Also the front wheels retail for $963/ea and the rear for $1005 each. Thats just under $4000 for wheels alone :Yikes:
Thanks for help Jordan! Com'on guys, i'd rather sell these to a fellow pasat owner, but if i have to i'll ebay them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts