Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: B5 Vogtland springs, KYB shocks, DV, B5.5 Grill, Side bumper markers and more

Ok guys I have some stuff for sale for B5's and B5.5's, all prices are OBO so if you see something you need/want make me an offer.

B5 specific
NEW KYB GR-2 Front Shocks, p/n 341207, fits 98-00 FWD Sedan - SOLD
NEW Vogtland lowering springs, advertised 35 mm (1.4") drop, p/n 956066, fits 98-00 4cyl FWD Sedan - SOLD

B5 and B5.5
Stock DV, used about 32 - 35K - $ 20 shipped
NEW KYB GR-2 Rear Shocks, p/n 343281, fits 98-05 FWD Sedan - SOLD

B5.5 specific
Stock Grill, used about 35K - SOLD
Stock Bumper corner markers w/bulbs, used about 40K - $ 25 shipped

Stock Resonator, used about 35K - $ 30 plus shipping (prefer local pickup because this thing is heavy and shipping will be $$$, but if you are willing to pay I will ship)

Universal
NEW AEM Dryflow Conical Air Filter, p/n 21-2039DK, 9" long, 3" Inlet, 3.75" Top Diameter, 5" Bottow Diameter - $ 40 shipped
Borla ProXS Muffler, p/n 40348, only on the car 1 day too loud for me, - $ 75 plus shipping (I can cut the tips off to save on shipping if needed, otherwise this should mount in stock location on 1.8T FWD B5.5)

·
Registered
773 Posts
you had no resonator when you had the borla muffler on??? TOo loud?? What kind of sound was it?? Is it meant just for 1.8t or is it universal?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a magnaflow resonator on with the borla muffler. It is a universal muffler, but since the stock hangers were used when it was installed on my car, it should fit on a B5.5 without any trouble. Sound is hard to describe, it had a deep throaty sound to it but around 2200-2500 RPM it had a pretty significant drone inside the cabin. I've heard you can greatly reduce the drone by installing tips that exit after the rear bumper, but the way it is setup now the exhaust exits in about the same location as stock.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the middle of a deal on the shocks and springs, I will let the next person in line know if it falls through.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I reduced the prices on everything that is left, I'm willing to deal so let me know if there ia anything you need/want.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
bobmack - i'll send you an e-mail too, but just in case you look here first.

All tabs and holes are in good shape, shipping price is in your e-mail.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Booster335, I haven't heard anything from you, you still interested in these reflectors?

I sent you a PM too just in case.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on guys lets make a deal and get this stuff out of my garage. Some prices reduced again, no reasonable offer refused.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts